Saturday, 2 April 2016

Project 1a: WHAT do you see? [Observation Sketch]

Insect : Grasshopper

[A3 Cartridge Paper] Drawing observation with different poses / angles :


[A3 Cartridge Paper] Zoom in detail of it's special feature  :


Research that done on A3 butter paper:


Reflection:

After I done research about insect, it was quiet fun actually since I gained more knowledge. It's so incredible that grasshopper can make music by stridulating their legs! However, personally I really hate any insect especially the big one like grasshopper, cockroach and dragonfly. The reason why I chose it was because on the other side I felt curious about the background such as how's the life, eating, flying and physics or body parts. I tried my best not to be scare of it by seeing the pictures and it works a bit in the end. I've also improved my drawing skill by drawing from the real picture of the grasshopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment