Monday, 11 December 2017

Final Project - Interior Introduction

We were required to choose one location to take a picture and introduce the spaces. I was chose Jibby & Co. as my location due to the materials of uses in the interior and the place are very convenient as well as it very well known among the young generation. Here are the link for the file:

Jibby & Co.

Reflection:

Throughout all assignments, I've been learn more about how to capture a picture with a better light setting, how to get a good exposure whether it is outdoor inside an interior. I've also gain more knowledge about what is street photography since I've been took the same subject which is photography 2 years ago in my Foundation course but I never knew about that theme. I would like to thank Mr. Martin due to the given suggestion for me  to enter MIID Competition this November, I've gain more experience fun and challenging my skills. I would like to expertise my photography skill learning as it is important matter for my future whether for daily life, my project and other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment