1. The 2D and 3D Character including the story
2. Story board and the activities
This is her passive activities which is not doing so much with her physics.
This are her active activities which have a lot of training and physics things like spelling and etc.
3. Design a shelter for the character
The left side is my very first idea for the shelter and the right side is after I got some critics and suggestions . We also have to choose the site.
This is my site for the shelter.
After that we have to measure the shelter with activities inside
3. Shelter for the character
Reflection:
I have been critics about i've been so much worried about the forms of the building because I thought that we should have it with other design principle shch as line , dots etc. However, after following all the assignments i've gained a lot of knowledge from the basic and beginning of how we explored our ideas then the next step of it step by step . In the end I feel like I want to learn more about interior for mu further knowledge.











No comments:
Post a Comment