Before I do it to the 6 items, I've made the poster of monogram first. My concept is 2 sided poster by using acrylic glass as the background for the purpose that from front side we can see the 3D look and from the back side then find light source would be a 2D look.
Front Side
Back View

This is my 6 items from my own logo's that I created, since my name is Josephin only "J" i put my chinese name Chai with "C" will more interesting "JC". I also have design it by what kind of my personality such as fashion I used shoes, bag, t-shirt also for my favourite any book holder/case instead of passport and 1 set of glass.
This is the passport holder that I've mentioned above :
I used blue leather for the cover because the texture better and I combined it with a fox fur fabric with pink color to show a contrast also sew with unique shapes of ribbons and flower to create the shape.
Inside view
Front Side
This is my shoes with my own logo on it :
I used white leather shoes because I really like it specially for shoes. Besides, the logo I used glow in the dark effect so it can be special rather than just use normal spray colour.
The glow in the dark effect
1 set of glass instead of plate:
Christmas is closer! so I colored up the glass with red and green.
Front view
Jeans back bag with rope :
I bought some button with unique and different shapes like teddy bear, normal button with different color also sizes, flowers, finger and feet.
I really like Tosca color if put black on it because the contrast of it really catching eyes. The shapes only normal because I just learned how to sew it by my self including the logo too.
It's just a normal grey t-shirt but I tried to think and make it different compares with all my classmates since almost all of us did the same of this item. I modify the back side by cut and stretch it.
Front Side
Back Side











No comments:
Post a Comment